Visit us on Facebook
Our list is currently closed and we will not accepting new patients
NEW - Self Referrals - Physiotherapy & Talking Therapies
HOW TO REGISTER
Worried about the symptoms of Ovarian Cancer?
Bloated tummy? Always feeling full? Tummy pain? Needing to wee more?
Pick up a leaflet from reception or speak to your GP or Nurse
PSA test for prostate cancer
GP ACCESS SCHEME
June 2018 - March 2019
Please be advised we no longer prescribe items for minor illness that you can buy or obtain from your local pharmacy (e.g. for hay fever) If you think you need an appointment for a minor illness we are asking you to visit your local pharmacy for advice and possibly treatment under the ‘pharmacy first’ scheme.
Don’t wait for a doctor’s appointment, go straight to your pharmacy.
HELPING YOU TO HELP YOURSELF
The NHS is under pressure from increasing demand, but you can help ease that pressure. Here are a few tips how…
|■ Please don’t ask for over the counter medicines on prescription for a minor illness|
■ Don’t just miss your GP appointment – tell them you’re not coming, preferably at
least 24 hours in advance
■Don’t just tick the box for repeat prescriptions - only order what you need
■A&E is for emergencies only - if it’s not an emergency, please try your local
Pharmacy, GP, Urgent Care Centre or call 111 for advice and out-of-hours GPs
Take care of yourself and your NHS will take care of you
Hello and welcome to our purpose built surgery on Goldsmith Street, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire which is exclusively a National Health Service Practice devoted to providing a high quality care to meet primary health care needs.
Millview Surgery is accredited by the East Midland Healthcare Deanery for the training of General Practice specialty Registrars and Foundation year two doctors.
These facilities are modern and provide:
- Wide doors giving easy access for wheelchairs
- Toilet facilities for the disabled, as well as ladies and gents
- Loop system available throughout the building for the hearing impaired
- Baby changing facilities
- Pram & Pushchair area in the front porch
Large pleasant waiting room including:
- Touchscreen to automatically mark your arrival
- Patient Call display board
- Play area for children to make their wait less boring.
- Large selection of Health Promotion Information leaflets
- This month's Health Promotion Display
- Car park with exit/entrance onto Layton Avenue for patients attending surgery with marked spaces for the disabled.
We all want satisfaction!
All the members of the Primary Care Team want you to get the maximum benefit from your consultations. You may find it helpful if you write down the matters which you wish to be covered, so that nothing is forgotten. Also, if you don't understand.....please ask for an explanation.
(Site updated 15/02/2019)