FLU vaccination appointments are now available to book
Flu immunisation WINTER 2016/17 Who should have it and why
Financial challenges invitation - Have your say
Hello and welcome to our purpose built surgery on Goldsmith Street, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire which is exclusively a National Health Service Practice devoted to providing a high quality care to meet primary health care needs.
Millview Surgery is accredited by the East Midland Healthcare Deanery for the training of General Practice specialty Registrars and Foundation year two doctors.
These facilities are modern and provide:
- Wide doors giving easy access for wheelchairs
- Toilet facilities for the disabled, as well as ladies and gents
- Loop system available throughout the building for the hearing impaired
- Baby changing facilities
- Pram & Pushchair area in the front porch
Large pleasant waiting room including:
- Touchscreen to automatically mark your arrival
- Patient Call display board
- Play area for children to make their wait less boring.
- Large selection of Health Promotion Information leaflets
- This month's Health Promotion Display
- Car park with exit/entrance onto Layton Avenue for patients attending surgery with marked spaces for the disabled.
We all want satisfaction!
All the members of the Primary Care Team want you to get the maximum benefit from your consultations. You may find it helpful if you write down the matters which you wish to be covered, so that nothing is forgotten. Also, if you don't understand.....please ask for an explanation.
(Site updated 07/09/2016)